Friday 1 January 2016

HEY THERE EVERYONE!

(Or whoever would like to read what I have to offer)
I thought a lot about the name I wanted to give to my blog and all I could come up with was this (weird) name. Reasons:-1.) I am just a bit cheeky.
2) I am a marwari hence the word 'Madu'.
3) I am definitely a chick (girl).
And lastly, 4.) It's really the only decent name I could think of. (Another one was lazy leo.)
I am a twenty year old girl from New Delhi who thinks she is too smart to do any work. Reading between the lines one would understand I mean lazy and just a little bit pompous. Just a little. I promise. I like using fancy words once a while, hence I thought, hey why not start writing a blog?
But i didn't think I could make such a commitment since it actually required me to get off my ass and use my fingers and just a wee bit of my brain. Hence, it took me some time, almost a year to actually log into this thing. But I would do my best to maintain a regular flow of my thoughts, ideas, ideologies, travel accounts and basically any amount of crap that goes on in my life.
I do hope it interests some people. Or else the only views I would get would be from my mom. I hope.
And, and, and, what else?
oh.
Happy new year. May there be something new about your year!

P.S.   A famous writer once said that using exclamation marks in your sentence is like laughing at your own joke. But I guess one is allowed?

P.P.S. Cheers everyone!
Here's a new year photo with the jokers. My life seems to be filled with them! Oops. Another exclamation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment